…in my personal opinion, of course.
Titling your work can be really difficult, but from the various approaches the following authors took, it can also be (seemingly, anyway) kind of fun. Here are a few I personally like… a lot!
1) A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again, David Foster Wallace
2) “Some of Us Had Been Threatening Our Friend Colby,” Donald Barthelme
3) Inconceivable Wilson, J. A. Tyler
4) They Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards, Robert Boswell
5) The Book of Ten Nights and a Night: Eleven Stories, John Barth
6) The Best American Nonrequired Reading series
7) Songs of the Doomed, Hunter S. Thompson
8 ) The Raw Shark Texts, Steven Hall
9) The Quantity Theory of Insanity, Will Self
10) Civilwarland in Bad Decline, George Saunders
11) Welcome to the Monkey House, Kurt Vonnegut
12) Everything Here is the Best Thing Ever, Justin Taylor
13) The Wind Up Bird Chronicle, Haruki Murakami
14) Naked Lunch, William S. Burroughs
15) Although of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself, David Lipsky
–Note: these were all just off the top of my head. Please feel free to submit titles you particularly like for their irreverence or whatever tickles your own personal fancy!